Dear Valued Customers,
Governor Gavin Newsom issued a stay at home order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians and to establish consistency across the state in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
While many businesses such as restaurants, movie theaters and gyms have been ordered closed, Auto Repair is an “Essential Service” and may remain open.
Taylor Co Automotive IS OPEN and we are committed to KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES SAFE.
We are monitoring the CDC and WHO recommendations on an ongoing basis to make sure that we follow their guidelines. We are committed to serving our customers during this time while following best practices to keep everyone safe.
- New gloves for every service
- Disinfecting All Keys and Cars (customer and loaner) before and after service
- Accepting Payment by phone or text message
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office
- Communication Over Phone, Text & Email
- FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off (with notice to schedule)
- Loaner vehicles
At this time the waiting room is closed. We will meet you in the drive and write up your work order. Please, in the interest of everyone’s safety plan to drop off your vehicle for service.